Due to the current COVID – 19 situation, we have implemented the following protocols for the well-being of all of our guests and staff :
- You can pre-pay for your round of golf online by booking your tee time via this website. This will allow you to expedite the check-in process upon arrival at the golf pro shop
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6’ from others at all times, and not in groups of 10 or more persons
- All purchases should be via a Credit/Debit card or Apple Pay, as Cash is not being accepted at this time
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course, and we ask that you leave the flagsticks in the hole when putting as the cup bottom has been raised
- Your golf car has been sanitized and is for your exclusive use
- Golf Cart Coolers are sanitized and have been removed from off of the golf carts. They are available for use by request at our Food & Beverage outlets adjacent to our golf clubhouses.
- Sand bottles have been removed from our golf carts. Divots will be repaired by our maintenance team.
- Golf tees, scorecards, and pencils have been removed off of our golf carts, but are available by request when you check-in with our course Starter.
- On-course water fountains have been turned off at this time, and are not available for use.
While our facilities have been open and available for play throughout the last three months, those who haven’t visited us in quite some time will experience a variety of policies and procedures that have recently been updated and enhanced. Please click here for more detailed information on the changes that you will experience the next time you visit.
Thank you for your support and adherence to these protocols, your assistance will help us to offer a healthy and safe experience for all!