An Opportunity For Your Junior Golfer To Join Us For A Series Of Four-Week Spring Junior Golf Club Sessions
Is your junior golfer looking to develop and improve their golf skills?
We are pleased to offer a series of four weekly Junior Golf Camps in the Spring season, during March and April.
The camps are for golfers ages 7 to 17 and are led by our PGA of America Professionals.
The camps will run on four Wednesdays and four Saturdays, and will be hosted at Disney’s Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail golf courses on the following dates:
Wednesday Sessions will include on course play, and run from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm:
• March 6, 13, 20, and 27
• $225 per person for the four-session series
• $200 DVC/Military/Disney Cast discounted rate
Saturday Sessions will include short game and full swing development, and will run from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm:
• First Four-Week Series: March 9, 16, 23, and 30
• Second Four-Week Series: April 6, 13, 20, and 27
• Each four-week session is $100 per person for each four-session series
• $90 DVC/Military/Disney Cast discounted rate
Space will be limited, so if you are interested, sign your junior golfer up soon!
If you have a junior golfer who is looking to start playing golf and/or to improve their game, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of the excellent instruction available at the "Happiest Place on TURF!"