Bring The Magic of Walt Disney World® Golf To Your Corporate Events
Are you considering having a corporate golf outing, as an integral part of a business meeting or convention, to provide opportunities for active team building and social engagement?
Whether you are a Central Florida based company or traveling to the Orlando area for your meeting or convention and whether or not your employees and/or attendees are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, Walt Disney World® Golf, operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, can host your golf event on our three 18-hole championship golf courses:
- Disney's Magnolia
- Disney's Palm
- Disney's Lake Buena Vista
and/or our 9-hole walking course, Disney's Oak Trail.
We can provide an extensive range of event services to coordinate the requirements of smaller, single course groups to larger, multi-course tournaments and cover a wide range of needs and budgets.
Our experienced corporate event sales team is committed to excellence and will work with your staff to coordinate all aspects of the event, including:
• Onsite Tournament/Event Coordinators
• Golf Event Formats Such as Shot-gun Starts and Scrambles
• Golf Club and Shoe Rentals for Those Traveling Light
• On-course Food and Beverage Services
• Event Merchandise, Including Packages
• Golf Instruction Clinics
• Lodging and Restaurant Reservations at the Walt Disney World® Resort
• Complimentary Services for Event Participants Staying at Walt Disney World® Resort Owned and Operated Hotels:
- Transportation on Disney's Magical Express® Motor Coach Service to and from the Orlando International Airport, For Those Flying into Orlando
- Taxi Transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Golf Courses
• Before and After Event Group Meeting and Related Services
We would enjoy the opportunity to communicate with you, to understand your needs and to engage in discussions on how best to meet them, to make your golf event an unforgettable experience for you, your employees and/or your convention attendees.
We look forward to hosting your golf event at the "Happiest Place on TURF!"