Complimentary Transportation Is Available To And From Your Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel And The Golf Courses
One of the great benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort owned and operated hotel, is that complimentary taxi transportation is available to and from your hotel and each of the golf courses. That even includes the gratuity for the taxi driver!
Walt Disney World® Golf Is Offering A Series of Four Winter 2018 Junior Golf Club Sessions
Have a junior golfer looking to develop and improve their golf skills?
We are pleased to be offering a series of four weekly Junior Golf Camps in the early winter season of 2018.
Swinging Mickey Inspired Silipints Are Now Available In Our Pro Shops
Silipints! They are nearly indestructible, silicone based, pint sized (16 ounce) cups. They have been popular for almost 10 years and are now available in our pro shops for purchase.
Take Advantage Of The Convenience And Low Costs Of Using Ship Sticks™ To Ship Your Golf Clubs To And From The Walt Disney World® Golf Courses
For several years, Walt Disney World® Golf, operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, has partnered with Ship Sticks to offer you convenient low cost services to ship your golf clubs to and from the Walt Disney World® Golf courses.
With ground-based services for as low as $39.99 each way, Ship Sticks will pick up your golf clubs at your home or office and deliver them to one of our golf courses, with on-time guarantees, ready for you to play. They provide 24/7 tracking services, including e-mail notifications, so that you know exactly where your clubs are located at all times during the shipping process, along with an initial $1,000 of insurance coverage included in the price, just in case.
Don’t Have Time For A Full Round Of 18 Holes? Play 9 After Sunrise Or Before Sunset With Walt Disney World® Golf's Promotions!
We recognize that life can get busy and that you may not have several hours to play a full round of 18 holes.
Over the past several years, Walt Disney World® Golf, operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, did something unique for resort-based, 18-hole golf courses. We introduced our Sunrise 9 and Sunset 9 promotions, to provide you with opportunities to get out and play a half-round of golf either early or late in the day, as your schedule allows.
Walt Disney World® Golf Is Proud To Support #inviteHER
Attention all Females!
At Walt Disney World® Golf, operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management we support the #inviteHER campaign, by offering:
- Personal and group lessons with our PGA of America professionals.
- Junior golf camps for younger golfers, ages 7 – 17.
- Access to current women’s model rental clubs and shoes for new golfers and/or those who may need newer equipment and are not yet ready to make the investment in new clubs.
- Opportunities to play 9 holes on our 18-hole courses via the Sunrise 9 and Sunset 9 programs, as well as at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, which is a 9-hole walking course with a low pressure casual environment.
- Our Players Club program offers play on our courses at a substantial savings, merchandise and food & beverage discounts, access to our practice facilities with unlimited range balls, free daily group clinics, and other great benefits are all included for as low as $29 per month!