Walt Disney World® Golf’s Park and Play Program Takes Advantage of Our Best Golf Rates, Guaranteed!
Walt Disney World® Golf is pleased to continue offering our Park and Play Program, which invites our Guests to book a tee time online, pay in advance via our website, and show up to a pre-positioned sanitized golf cart ready for your use.
This program is available at each of our four golf courses so take advantage of this option when you play with us! The Park and Play program provides golfers with the ease of driving to the course, parking their car, getting on to the 1st tee and playing through their round, and then back to the parking lot in as safe an environment as possible.
Walt Disney World® Golf supports the state officials’ efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19, and we follow their public health and safety initiatives very closely. Our measures align with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “social distancing” and sanitation practices, and have been reviewed and approved by qualified physicians. These measures will allow our courses to continue operations, help the public feel more comfortable, and set expectations during this trying time.
Key characteristics of the program are:
- Pre-pay for your round of golf online by booking your tee time via this website. This allows a quick check-in process upon arrival at the golf pro shop
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6’ from others at all times, and not in groups of 10 or more persons
- All purchases are via a Credit/Debit card or Apple Pay, Cash is not being accepted at this time
- Golf carts have been cleaned and sanitized prior to arrival
- Golf Cart Coolers have been removed from the golf carts. They are available and sanitized for use by request at our Food & Beverage outlets adjacent to our golf clubhouses
- Signage on golf carts illustrating the extensive guidelines and protocols instituted by our facilities, and upheld consistently by our Staff
- Addition of sanitizing stations throughout the facilities at key locations
- Staff training on epidemic prevention, hygiene, sanitation, and food handling
- Mandatory use of facemasks for Guests throughout high traffic areas of our facilities – Clubhouse, Parking Lot, and the Food & Beverage Outlet
- Mandatory use of Face Masks at all times by each and every member of our Staff
We thank you for your support and adherence to our facilities protocols, as our goal is to provide a healthy and safe golfing experience for all of our Guests. Up to date information on current policies are available from our “Know Before You Go” page.
We look forward to welcoming you to the "Happiest Place on TURF!"