Gift the Gift of Golf this Holiday Season! - Walt Disney World® Golf Player’s Club
In 2013, Walt Disney World® Golf created the Player’s Club membership program to recognize your passion for the game, and to provide the means for players, of all skills, to have frequent and affordable access to our world class golf course facilities, and our PGA instructional staff. The program has been incredibly successful, and our membership has greatly expanded, in both participation and benefits to the members in the years since.
We are encouraged by the continued increase of interest in this program, and would like to share with you in further detail the benefits offered to our Members. We believe this program is unlike any other, and that you will find substantial value in our program to help you continue to develop your golf skills.
To our current loyal Player’s Club members, we say thank you! for your continued participation and commitment to Walt Disney World® Golf!
Our Membership Program is offered on three distinct membership tiers, with each higher tier, including all of the inherent benefits of the level(s) below it:
The Silver membership level is priced at the same per month cost that the Player’s Club began with back in 2013, and provides a value tier of a core set of benefits.
- Pricing: Monthly payment plan priced at $29 per month, or select to prepay for the annual term at the discounted rate of $319 per year, with one month on a complimentary basis.
- Membership includes Standard Player’s Club Access Times (PM) with four (4) days advanced reservations; use of the practice facilities including one (1) large bucket of range balls per day (personal use only); complimentary instructional clinics held 5 days a week; Access to short game and range practice facilities; A discounted price of $5 on all purchased large buckets of range balls after daily membership allotment is depleted; 20% discount on food and soft drinks at Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Deli and Café; and a 15% discount on regularly priced merchandise.
The Gold membership level provides an incremental set of additional benefits, with access to discounted tee times earlier in the day, including weekends, as well as a walk-up tee time benefit.
- Pricing: Monthly payment plan priced at $39 per month, or select to prepay at the annual term for the discounted rate of $429 per year, with one month on a complimentary basis.
- Membership includes all the benefits of the Silver Membership, plus: Discounted Walk-up availability within 30-45 minutes of open tee times; Bonus Player’s Club Access Times (AM and early PM) sporadically available tee times at special rates with four (4) day advanced reservations; one (1) additional large bucket of range balls per day - a(total of two (2); two (2) complimentary clinic guest passes per month; and a $5 discount on all Player’s Club Events.
The Platinum membership level represents a premium level of membership for those members who have requested a broader spectrum of access, including additional guest benefits for friends and associates.
- Pricing: Monthly payment plan priced at $69 per month, or select to prepay for the annual term at the discounted rate of $759 per year, with one month on a complimentary basis.
- Membership includes all of the benefits of the Gold Membership, plus: unlimited buckets of range balls per day; an additional two (2) - a total of four (4)- complimentary clinic guest passes per month; three (3) guest rounds per month at your same rate; and complimentary play at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course after 12:00pm, subject to availability.
Please feel free to contact Allie with membership related inquiries benefit questions or experience issues at any time!
For those of you who have previously, or may now be considering a Player’s Club membership, we invite you to contact us and/or visit our dedicated membership web page at https://www.golfwdw.com/players-club to review more information or access our Member application.
If you are ready to join, please complete the application and return to one of our Golf Shops at Disney’s Palm, Disney’s Magnolia, and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Courses or Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course for review and approval. Application forms are also available for your convenience within the Golf Shop. Benefits will commence the day of your application submission, and are not able to be retroactively applied to any currently booked tee times.
We look forward to welcoming you to the "Happiest Place on TURF!" and continuing to bring you the high-quality golfing experience you deserve.