Walt Disney World® Golf Offering Series of Winter 2023 Junior Golf Clinics!
We are now offering several series of four-week Junior Golf Clinics during the winter and early spring season of 2023!
With separate on-course playing and skills development clinics, these are great for junior golfers ages 7 to 17 and of all skill levels. The clinics will be hosted at Disney's Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail Golf Courses, and all are led by our PGA of America Professionals.
The On-Course Clinics will run on the following dates:
- Wednesdays: January 11, 18, 25 and February 1 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: March 8, 15, 22 and 29 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: January 13, 20, 27 and February 3 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: February 10, 17, 24 and March 3 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays: March 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
These will be priced at $265 per person, with a discounted rate of $235 per person for Disney Vacation Club® Members, Military and Cast Members.
The Skills Clinics will run on the following dates:
- Saturdays: January 14, 21, 28 and February 4 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: February 11, 18, 25 and March 4 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: March 11, 18, 25 and April 1 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
These will be priced at $150 per person, with a discounted rate of $125 per person for Disney Vacation Club® Members, Military and Cast Members.
Space for these camps is limited, so sign up your junior golfer soon!
If you have a junior golfer who is looking to start playing golf or improve their game, take advantage of the excellent instruction available at the "Happiest Place on TURF!"