Walt Disney World® Golf Offering Series of Winter/Spring 2022 Junior Golf Clinics!
We are now offering several series of four-week Junior Golf Clinics during the late winter and early spring season of 2022!
With separate on-course playing and skills development clinics, these are great for junior golfers ages 7 to 17 and of all skill levels. The clinics will be hosted at Disney's Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail Golf Courses, and all are led by our PGA of America Professionals.
The On-Course Clinics will run on the following dates:
- Wednesdays: February 9, 16, 23 and March 2 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: March 9, 16, 23 and 30 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays: February 11, 18, 25 and March 4 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: March 11, 18, 25 and April 1 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
These will be priced at $260 per person, with a discounted rate of $235 per person for Disney Vacation Club® Members, Military and Cast Members.
The Skills Clinics will run on the following dates:
- Saturdays: February 12, 19, 26 and March 5 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: March 12, 19, 26 and April 2 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
These will be priced at $150 per person, with a discounted rate of $125 per person for Disney Vacation Club® Members, Military and Cast Members.
Space for these camps is limited, so sign up your junior golfer soon!
If you have a junior golfer who is looking to start playing golf or improve their game, take advantage of the excellent instruction available at the "Happiest Place on TURF!"