Walt Disney World® Golf Recognizes Our Employees Who Go To Infinity and Beyond
We are proud of our heritage and legacy, built on the true guiding spirit of Mr. Arnold Palmer, one of the most respected and beloved professional golfers of all time.
Inspired by Walt Disney’s personal example and lasting legacy of excellence as a dreamer, a creator and an inspiration, The Walt Disney Legacy Award is a global acknowledgement of those who put forth their very best efforts for our Guests, their fellow Cast and the Company.
At Walt Disney World® Golf, operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, we are honored to have a select group of our own employees, who have received the Arnold Palmer Golf Management Umbrella Award, named after the famous Arnold Palmer Umbrella logo. It honors their commitment to excellence in service, and like the Walt Disney Company Legacy Award, is based on nominations and selection by their peers. You can recognize the recipients by their special green name tag.
The following Walt Disney World® Golf employees have been recognized to date with the Green Umbrella Award:
• Dale Dexter – Assistant Superintendent, Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
• Alex Forsyth – Director of Sales and Marketing, Walt Disney World® Golf
• Milo Lien – Guest Services, Disney's Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail Golf Courses
• Dan Suchar – Guest Services Supervisor, Disney's Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail Golf Courses
• Bob Wurtenberger – Guest Services, Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
We honor their commitment to providing our Guests with superior service and in inspiring their fellow Walt Disney World® employees to continue to raise the bar in their own roles. Over the next few months we will be introducing you to this select group of employees so that you may seek them out the next time you play.
We look forward to welcoming you to the "Happiest Place on TURF!"